Make Memorable Movies Using Your Photos & Music!
Looking for a powerful little Mac app that will help you create sweet videos using your photos and music?
Photo Slideshow Maker Pro can showcase your story to fit any occasion and with a real film feel you can effortlessly make a stylish movie in no time.
Just drag in your photos and music, drop in a built-in theme and your memories are transformed into a wonderful movie that you can share on DVD and all your other iDevices.
You can provide transition and slideshow effects, along with adding background music and subtitles which will give your movie that extra special look you’ve been waiting for.
Why We Love it
Its simple interface really helps set itself apart from other competitors in the space. The built-in photo editing features not only allow to directly edit your photos before you create a video but you can also add dozens of sweet photo effects to give your final project that extra special touch. If you love taking pictures and are looking for a new and fun way to showcase them then this application is definitely worth a shot.
* Provide brilliant slideshow, normal slideshow, transition and text effects.
* 39 kinds of slideshow effects for you to choose .
* Edit photo (rotate photo, add text, crop photo, effect photo).
* Effect photo: 36 kinds of photo effects for you to choose.
* Add animated captions to photos to help tell the story.
* Change move in duration and move out duration for themes.
* 12 kinds of subtitles effects for you to choose.
* Loop play the imported musics
* Can save editing operations as an project document, you can open the project document when you need to go on your work.
* Choose auto crop image for best proportion for slideshow or keep source proportion.
*Export To Local - Save standard or high definition movies to Mac hard disk for editing or sharing.
*Export To iDVD - Works seamlessly with iDVD to burn your shows to DVD.
*Export To iTunes -Save standard or high definition movies to iTunes.
Note: If you have some problems,Please send an email to ProblemAppStore@126.com I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.